We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can somebody suggest a good cell phone plan for my visit?

Boston...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Can somebody suggest a good cell phone plan for my visit?

I will be in the East Coast throughout my entire stay. Can you tell me which cell phone plan i should get? I need two sim cards and i need data on all of them. Data will be used for just maps and navigation stuff, so i dont need a lot of it. Can you tell me which plan should i opt for? There are so many carriers and plans to choose from and i have no idea which one has the best services. Oh i will be in the states for like a month at most, if that helps.

Easton...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can somebody suggest a good cell phone plan for my visit?

This new cell phone concept is really tough to understand.

You can start by talking to your present carrier. The big carriers here are Verizon and AT&T. T mobile has some good prepaid deals. Go on the respective web sites.

2. Re: Can somebody suggest a good cell phone plan for my visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:42