We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omni Parker House's Harvey Parker Suite

Boston
1 post
Save Topic
Omni Parker House's Harvey Parker Suite

I was looking into booking this suite for a wedding after party. Has anyone stayed in this suite or have pictures? I haven't been able to find any. Do you think the hotel would let me tour the room?

Thanks!

North Shore...
Level Contributor
810 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Omni Parker House's Harvey Parker Suite

Your best course of action is to email the hotel and ask them if they have photos and to direct you to them or if they will email them to you. I am sure that they will allow you to tour the suite when it is not occupied but ask them for an appointment.

Southern California
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Omni Parker House's Harvey Parker Suite

Hi Ira:

My daughter and I just spent five nights at the Omni Parker House and the regular rooms were incredible. The proximity to everything was perfect. The staff was incredible, in fact, upon visiting, I would only stay here in the future. We were able to poke our heads in the Harvey Parker Suite while being cleaned, it was breathtaking. Good luck!!!

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Omni Parker House's Harvey Parker Suite

Hi Ira884,

Eons ago I had my wedding reception at the Parker House. It was wonderful and the hotel went out of its way to make sure everything went smoothly. Glad to hear it's still a place that people think of, for celebrating. Good luck with the party and have a blast :).

cozyharbor