We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fenway Park

Greenville
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Fenway Park

We are soooo excited to come to Boston to see the Sox play August 4th!! What places around Fenway can you recommend for dinner and a cold beer or two before the game? Nothing too expensive if possible. Thank you...

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,304 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fenway Park

Boston Beer Works, Cask & Flagon, Eastern Standard, Game On, Island Creek Oyster. . .

Boston...
Level Contributor
81 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fenway Park

Sure its a chain, but Unos in Kenmore has great beer deals before game time also.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,516 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fenway Park

La Verdad, Citizen Oyster Bar and Grille, Tasty Burger, Jerry Remy's . . .

You can search here for "Fenway restaurants" and come up with a lot of information.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fenway Park

There are a lot of places as you can see and I will add a few more

Yardhouse, Sweet Carolines, Sweet Cheeks

Norwood...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fenway Park

I was at Fenway yesterday. You really can't go wrong. Show up in the neighborhood and take a peak around. I've always been a big Boston Beer works fan but Remy's sure looked cool with its roof top patio. We have a Yardhouse in my neighborhood and the food and beer selection is awesome. I'd still probably point you to Beer works because of the beer....from Boston.

Greenville
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fenway Park

Thanks everyone for your tips! Now if we can just figure out the subway system!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
438 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fenway Park

Tasty Burger has REALLY good burgers/fries/rings and selection of beers and is about as cheap as you can get without going to a sausage cart or McDonalds in that area. Wherever you go, get there early. Places fill up and lines form (particularly at places like Remy's, Sweet Caroline's (which I wasn't so impressed with either time I went) and Beerworks.

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fenway Park

I walked out of Sweet Caroline's when I was there due to awful service. I stick to Beerworks and Cask n Flagon. Have been to Remy's a few times too.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,304 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fenway Park

The T is very simple once you grasp the "inbound" and "outbound" concepts and get your bearings in the city. Bostonians are generally very willing to help tourists find their way, especially with the T trains. Don't be afraid to ask!

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,516 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Fenway Park

Also check the route planner on www.mbta.com