We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Sox Game

New York
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Red Sox Game

We are driving into Boston from Portsmouth NH to see a Red Sox Sunday day game on Aug 24. Whats the best way to park or should we take the T and park away from the stadium. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Boston
Massachusetts
Portsmouth
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,455 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Sox Game

Personally I would drive in and park in the prudential area. The downside will be Friday rush hour traffic heading back after the game.

Easton...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Sox Game

I think the op meant Sunday 8/26. Friday is a night game.

The pru is a good idea.

Edited: 27 June 2012, 10:47
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,455 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Sox Game

Good catch, financial. If a Sunday game, most definitely drive in without hesitation.

New York
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Sox Game

I did mean a Sunday the 26th. Is the Pru area paid parking lots? Thanks for you help.

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Sox Game

Its a paid parking garage.

Depending on how early you get there, I have managed to get free on-street parking near Fenway.

Mentioned in this post
Fenway Park
Fenway Park
13,128 Reviews
Boston, MA
Boston...
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Red Sox Game

We always park at the Pru, with your ticket stub the cost is usually about $16, a great price. it is not a bad walk at all, and you don't sit in all the traffic around the stadium

7. Re: Red Sox Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:45