We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orleans...
1 post
Save Topic
Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

Do you know of any hotels near Logan Airport that have park and fly?

We live on Cape Cod and are traveling to Phoenix. We'd like to leave our car for about 10 days. We know there's a bus to the airport but we'll arrive in Boston too late to take it on the way home. Thanks

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

Please do a little perusal of other posts first!

Central MA
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

Hampton Inn at Logan is my favorite. I'm a frugal (okay, cheap) person and I always want to find a bargain. I've stayed at the Hampton Inn for their park/sleep/fly special 5 or 6 times and have always been pleased with the room, the breakfast, and the shuttle. This year, Hampton Inn's rate was $20 more than the rates I was pulling up on ParkSleepFly. Other years, Hampton Inn has matched rates I've found online, but I decided to give something else a try and went with another big box hotel. The hotel was very difficult to find, even with a GPS and had no restaurant and no breakfast. Even if we leave before Hampton Inn starts their continental breakfast, they have always given us a to-go bag; an apple, a Danish or muffin, and a cereal bar. A very nice touch. I've learned my lesson and will spend the $20 more to get to a hotel I know I will like, that I can find easily enough, and has better customer service.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,056 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

You can leave your car at Logan.

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

The Hampton Inn is in Revere. My sister has stayed several times and left her car there.

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,805 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

I love the Hampton Inn in Revere. I am staying there again this summer and I did notice they have gone up in price. We have stayed there twice already with their sleep/park and fly package. Our flight is at 6:00 am and I live one hour south of Boston so this makes sense for me vs leaving my car at the airport. The shuttles start around 4 or 4:30. I am leaving my car there for 12 days so I have to pay a little bit more. It's about a 10 minute drive to the airport. Very nice, very comfortable hotel. You usually know what to expect from the Hampton Inn and this hotel is no exception. I highly recommend it for a stress free stay before your flight.

Bristol, New...
Level Contributor
597 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

Look up Trinity Travel Park, Stay and Fly- We got a great rate for up to 14 days of parking at the embassy suites at Logan Airport including an overnight stay- It is a great hotel and Trinity has the best rates and it is very easy to book the park, stay and fly with them

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,290 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

Old posts keep cropping up. Please note OP was in June 2012.

8. Re: Boston Hotels with Park and Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 06:19