We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Logan Long Term Parking - How much time to allow to terminal

Hingham
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Logan Long Term Parking - How much time to allow to terminal

We have a 7:15 AM flight to the Bahamas - the first leg is domestic on Delta so we will aim to get to the terminal by 5:45AM. How much time should I allow at that time in the morning to get to the Logon Economy parking lot and then to get the shuttle to Terminal A? We would be taking the Ted Williams Tunnel to the airport. I am also considering dropping off most of our party with luggage and then circling back to the Economy lot. I am wondering if this would add too much time and not be worth it. Thx

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Logan Long Term Parking - How much time to allow to terminal

I think dropping off at the terminal is a good idea. Rough guesses: 5 minutes from the terminal to Economy Parking; 10 minutes wait for the shuttle van; 5 minutes back to the terminal. Build in a bit of padding for a max of 30 minutes.

Edited: 12 July 2012, 15:53
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,340 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Logan Long Term Parking - How much time to allow to terminal

Agree with the 30 minute estimate. It is likely to be less, but better to err on the side of being early. I also like your idea of dropping of most the party and all of the luggage. Much easier that way. Just park then hop on the shuttle, no need to wrestle with bags.

Norwood...
Level Contributor
48 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Logan Long Term Parking - How much time to allow to terminal

I agree with the 30 minutes estimate but in my experience it is usually less as the shuttles are running constantly especially in the peak "AM" arrival/departure time. My prediction is that it will be about 15 minutes from the economy lot back to the terminal.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
28,325 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Logan Long Term Parking - How much time to allow to terminal

At 4AM the shuttle bus runs every 12 minutes so if you drop your party off at 500AM at terminal A and then go to economy park your car and get on the bus that will be about 30 minutes no need to worry.

5. Re: Logan Long Term Parking - How much time to allow to terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:45