We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winsor dim sum

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Winsor dim sum

Help !!! Is there anyone out there that can tell me, or can find out for me, if Winsor dim sum on Tyler st setves dim sum right through the day till closing. I have searched everywhere and can only find opening hours, but not whether they take the dim sum menu off after lunch time and only serve general chineese food.Want to dim sum about 5 or 6 pm.Please help me someone !!

Somerville
Level Contributor
299 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Winsor dim sum

I have no personal knowledge of Winsor but you can read the reviews on Yelp at

yelp.com/biz/…A9-boston-2

Reviewer Phuong D writes - "I would definitely love to come here again. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the idea of eating fresh dim sum after 3PM. With this place, I don't have to worry about waking up early & rushing to make it by 3PM. As long as I wake up & go before they close at 10PM, I'm good! I want to go eat dim sum at like 8PM one day, just to say that I ate dim sum at that time haha. In fact, I think this will be my new place to go to for dim sum! Not unless my friends what dim sum the traditional way lol."

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winsor dim sum

Yup, all day. Highly recommend.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winsor dim sum

Thanks a million for the prompt replays, can't wait x

Edited: 22 July 2012, 18:10
4. Re: Winsor dim sum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2013, 10:16