We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston Park & Ride

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ravena, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Boston Park & Ride

We are planning a trip to Boston to do the Freedom Trail. We are coming from Albany, NY. Would like to find a park & ride outside of Boston. Does anyone know a park & ride that has a bus or train that will take us to the Quincy Market area of Boston?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston Park & Ride

Search for "Hotels on the T" in the box above.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,767 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston Park & Ride

Do you mean you want to leave your car and come into the city and get a hotel in the city? Or do you want a hotel outside the city near public transportation?

What road would be your final approach to the city? Rte 90/MassPike or something else?

boston, ma
Level Contributor
989 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boston Park & Ride

I assume you want what you are asking for, a park/ride lot. If you are coming from the west on the Mass. Pike (I-90), or US 9, you can park at Riverside or Woodland Stations on the Green Line subway, or if you are coming in on rte. 2, you can park at Alewife on the Red Line. See www.mbta.com for maps and instructions.

Ravena, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boston Park & Ride

We would be coming from the west on 90/MassPike. Once I have found a park & Ride where I can park the car and take public transportation into Boston near the Quincy Market area, then I can find a motel near the park & ride.

5. Re: Boston Park & Ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 12:16