We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Constitution Inn

LOUISIANA
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Constitution Inn

Can someone please give me a honest opinion on the constitution inn lcoated in Charleston Navy Yard. The reviews are mixed. We are looking to stay for 5 nights and want to know for sure what we are getting.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,564 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Constitution Inn

I think if you choose this hotel for the low price, you need to have appropriate expectations. It is not a regular hotel, it is part of the YMCA, so there may be long term guests there as well as vacationers, which seems to have surprised some of the reviewers. Most of the recent complaints in the reviews here seem to be about the temporary outage of the air conditioning, which is probably fixed by now, but you could call and ask. I think if you are looking for a standard hotel with standard amenities, like a Marriott, then this is not that.

2. Re: Constitution Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 16:15