We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time Lapse Boston video

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,319 posts
Save Topic
Time Lapse Boston video

I just saw this link posted on the Mass Vacation site. It's a time lapse video of Boston on vimeo. I thought it was pretty cool.

http://vimeo.com/49364281

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,605 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time Lapse Boston video

That was great fun--I especially loved watching the traffic lights change! Some parts were really beautiful, too. Thanks for posting, ting.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,850 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Time Lapse Boston video

Any reason why this is posted on the Acton forum? Would get better exposure (excuse the pun) on the Boston forum I would think. Enjoyed it by the way.

Edited: 22 September 2012, 15:57
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,319 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Time Lapse Boston video

I don't know how that happened. Slip of the mouse, I guess. I'll ask for it to be changed.

Belfast
Level Contributor
68 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Time Lapse Boston video

Very enjoyable! I will be visiting in Nov and will look out for some of your shots :-)

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Time Lapse Boston video

We love watching the lights change in Acton, too! LOL

Ballygowan...
Level Contributor
302 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Time Lapse Boston video

The video is amazing! We just came home from Boston on Tuesday and really loved the city. if you were to go onto the Prudential Skywalk, you would get great footage of planes taking off and landing at Logan, as my husband spent ages photographing them! Loved the way the boats moved on their moorings and the footage of the Old State House.

7. Re: Time Lapse Boston video

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2013, 10:16