We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

I want to leave my car there next week for a quick weekend trip. Leave on Friday and pick up on Monday. Is this a convenient location to the airport? I use the one in Providence all of the time and it's almost across the street. Not that I expect this one to be, I just want to make sure there aren't better options out there. Is there any construction in the area that I would need to know about?

Thanks

Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

Chelsea is not a convenient area to the airport, and I wouldn't leave my car unattended there.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

Your car isn't unattended at Pre-Flight, and the shuttle service is good. I've used them with no problems. I don't know about construction, though.

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

I've used Pre-Flight in Providence and it's enclosed with a fence which has barb-wire on the top plus there is an attendant on site 24 hrs a day. It was decent.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
27,803 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

You will be fine with Pre Flight Parking the shuttle gets to the airport in about 5-7 minutes .

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

I have used pre-flight about at least 6 times or so. I have been pleased with them and the bridge construction is now done so it is easier to get there. It maybe takes 10 mins, give or take, from the time they pick you up until you are dropped off. It can depend how many people are on the shuttle, what gate you are going to, etc.

As I am sure you know, if you pay in advance online you get the biggest discount.

6. Re: Pre Flight Parking Chelsea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 00:18