We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't Remember Restaurant Name

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can't Remember Restaurant Name

There is a restaurant my fiancé went to about a year ago, but can't remember the name of it. One key feature was that in the middle of the restaurant was a huge butcher block, where the butcher was breaking down meats in front of the whole dining room. Anyone know it?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,820 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't Remember Restaurant Name

That was in the middle of the restaurant? I have no idea. It wouldn't be a draw for me personally, but sure is different.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,820 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't Remember Restaurant Name

I just looked on-line and found The Butcher Shop in the South End. Guess I'm missing out on that.

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,687 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't Remember Restaurant Name

Was it The Butcher Shop on Tremont Street?

http://www.thebutchershopboston.com/

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,213 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't Remember Restaurant Name

A simple google search for "Boston Restaurant Butcher Block" yields the Butcher Shop, as others have obviously googled. :-)

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,687 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can't Remember Restaurant Name

Actually I've eaten there, just once quite a few years ago. I'm not much of a meat eater so I've never cared to return. The restaurant always looks crowded when I walk by in the evening.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't Remember Restaurant Name

That's the one, the Butcher Shop. Thanks TA!

7. Re: Can't Remember Restaurant Name

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 06:17