We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

auto transport to north station boston

san diego
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
auto transport to north station boston

I need to get to North Station. Will have an infant, a car seat, diaper bag, small suitcase. So, cannot take public transport. Is taxi better than reserving a shuttle?

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
590 Reviews
from US$94.50*
US$105.00
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,054 Reviews
from US$41.95*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour...
703 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Boston Whale Watching Cruise on a...
462 Reviews
from US$55.65*
Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: auto transport to north station boston

Yes, but I would fly from San Diego to Logan, then get a taxi.

Where are you coming from? Are you taking a train at North Station? What is your ultimate destination?

Mentioned in this post
San Diego
San Diego
California
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,429 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: auto transport to north station boston

Taxis nor shuttles will not have infant seats available, nor are they required to. Where you planning on using your infant seat on the taxi? You can arrange a private limo to pick you up and you may be able to pre-arrange having a seat available, However, you can imagine that will be much more costly. If it were me, I would use my own seat on a taxi and tip the driver well for taking the time to have it put on. It would be unfair to have the other folks on the shuttle wait while the seat was being installed. Besides, I would assume that since the seat would take a place, a shuttle would charge you for two, which would being the cost up to a private taxi anyway.

Edited: 09 December 2012, 13:13
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
25,099 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: auto transport to north station boston

Assuming you need to get from Logan to North Station ... I'd just use a taxi. My question is how to you plan to get from the curb into Norht Station with all that stuff.

Can you carry the infant in the car seat and thow the rest over your shoulder?

Woburn...
Level Contributor
232 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: auto transport to north station boston

Yes..a taxi will be much better than a shuttle.

Boston...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: auto transport to north station boston

When I saw auto transport needed I was thinking that you might need a car shipped from one place to another, but it seems you need a cab :) . If you ever need a car transport though I would recommend Montway Auto Transport ... check them out at montway.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,205 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: auto transport to north station boston

Cab. It's not a long ride.

7. Re: auto transport to north station boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2013, 06:16