We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Fenway Park

regina canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Fenway Park

Hello: What are some hotels close to fenway Park or easy access by bus or subway to Fenway. Have never been to Boston and would like to come on the last weekend in June to see the blue jays and sox.The next step is to get tickets lol. thanks GO BRUINS

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,404 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

Hi smokey,

There is a budget hotel near Fenway called the Buckminster--check reviews. There is also a more high end alternative nearby, the Commonwealth Hotel.

But Boston is pretty compact and you could stay anywhere in Back Bay and walk to the game (about a 20 minute safe walk). Hotels there include the Hilton Back Bay, Sheraton, Marriott and Westin Copley Place, Charlesmark, Marriott Courtyard, Copley Plaza, Copley Square Hotel, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. The Midtown Hotel is another budget hotel.

If you give your exact dates and budget, some of us may be able to help you with your choice.

regina canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

Hello Ting

We will be coming to Boston on June 27 and staying until July 2. Our budget would be no more than about $200 a nite. thanks for the help.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,404 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

For your dates, I looked at www.lastminutetravel.com and see the Marriott Copley Place for $163 a night. It is the unnamed 3 1/2 star Back Bay hotel. It can be identified by the photos. With taxes that would bring you under your budget.

It's within walking distance to Fenway and is close to shops and restaurants and public transportation. It's a good price for the area. Check the cancellation policy but I think you can cancel up to a few days ahead without penalty in case you find something better closer to your dates.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

Good advice by ting. Any of the hotels in Copley Square/Back Bay area will work. Very easy to walk to before and after the game. Getting tickets early in the season should not be a problem since the newly formed team needs to prove themselves. I am surprised you aren't going to stay here for the July 4th festivities. And, yes, Go Bruins!

regina canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

Hello:

Thank you Ting and Mahj for your information . Now have to work on getting the tickets. thanks again

regina canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

Hello: I have now secured the tickets for the 4 games jays sox. Now have to get the Hotel. From the Marriott $163 on lastminutetravel to walk to fenway , is it safe to do so or is there an easier way. thanks

Woburn...
Level Contributor
232 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

It's a very safe walk and very doable. You could also take the green line but it's really just as easy to walk.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,760 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

As long as the hotel is the Marriott Copley. There are a lot of Marriotts in the city.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,404 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

The LMT hotel that I mentioned on Jan. 13 was the Marriott Copley Place--you can always tell that Marriott from the photos.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
127 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels near Fenway Park

If you call LMT the rate is even less, at least it was for me.