We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New England Road Trip in the Fall

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Muswellbrook...
1 post
Save Topic
New England Road Trip in the Fall

My wife and I (both Australians) are beginning to plan a trip to The East Coast late September/early October this year and we would lke to include a 5 day road trip starting and ending at Boston. Our interests vary but we enjoy autumnal leaves, pretty towns and interesting sights. Would someone care to suggest an itinerary which involved no more than 2 hours of driving each day. Overnight recommendations would also be welcomed. Steve

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,340 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New England Road Trip in the Fall

If you check into the Massachusetts Forum, there will be lots of inputs on the right in Top Questions. You can also do a search in the box above. We've addressed this very question many times.

NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New England Road Trip in the Fall

You could take a look at my posting history. I am currently planning a similar trip!

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New England Road Trip in the Fall

search the forum for fall road trip. This question has been answered frequently the last week or so. If you have specific questions after that, feel free to ask.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New England Road Trip in the Fall

Good idea to limit your driving to 2 hours each day. That gives you more time to enjoy each location you visit. Agree with the others, search this forum first for ideas as this is a hugely popular question that get asked a lot. You can then come back here fr help with more specific questions.

5. Re: New England Road Trip in the Fall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 05:19