We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

Hi!

I booked a Studio Apartment with this Agency for the PAX East Convention in March. Anyone have any feedback on the area:

476 Columbus Ave. Boston MA.

Also has any past traveler utilized this agency for lodging?

Thanks!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,187 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

Hi, it is in a very location in the South End, close great restaurants & shops. However, I googled the address to just see where exactly it was & evidently this is a B&B known as the Boston Christopher and the reviews here on TA are not that good.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,187 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

sorry, I evidently was typing too fast, it is in a very *good* location.

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

Thanks so much for the info! It is my understanding that it is an apartment. I'll check out the reviews and investigate further!

How is the location in terms of public transpo? We arrive late at night (9pm) and have to make our way to the location but even during the day to go 1-2 miles takes a good amnt of time...

Thanks again!

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

Thanks so much for the info! It is my understanding that it is an apartment. I'll check out the reviews and investigate further!

How is the location in terms of public transpo? We arrive late at night (9pm) and have to make our way to the location but even during the day to go 1-2 miles takes a good amnt of time...

Thanks again!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,924 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

If you're arriving by air, take a taxi.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,187 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

It is an apartment in a building that is evidently classified as a b&b. You are close to the green line of subway (aka the "T") if you walk a few blocks north on West Newton St. there is a T stop on Huntington Ave. Here is a link for public transportation

http://www.mbta.com/

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,516 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

Here's the link to where you are staying: http://www.bostonchristopher.com/

There are different sized rooms/apartments. All seem to have a kitchenette. Reviews are somewhat mixed, though the complaints seem to be about the climate control, slightly worn surroundings, and carrying luggage up stairs. Great location. I would recommend you call them to confirm your reservation since you didn't make it directly with them.

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

Thanks!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

We are considering this agency as well but in the back bay area. Did you have a positive experience with the agency?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: B&B Agency of Boston- Prudential Center/Copley

We used this agency to book the Boston Christopher and had no problems at all. They contacted us with the key codes a week beforehand and replied to a couple of queries very promptly.