We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Bston Card

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Go Bston Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2016, 18:30
Edited: 09 July 2016, 18:30
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,299 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go Bston Card

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for starting a new thread. We look forward to answering this question and any other ones you may have of Boston.

Some answers can be found on the GoBoston website. For instance, "does it have to be on 3 consecutive days" - the site states : "The first time you visit an attraction, it will “activate” the calendar day countdown on your card.

For example, a 3-day card activated on a Monday will be valid on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It doesn’t matter what time you activate the card on the first day, so we suggest you start your day early."

As for the attractions, seems like once you buy the pass that's your ticket in. You would have to figure out how many places you want to run to in one day to see if it is worth it. I see they have a sale going on right now.

2. Re: Go Bston Card

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2016, 18:30
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,035 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Go Bston Card

Here is the list of the attractions that are free on the card:

www.smartdestinations.com/attractionList.ep…

From the wording on their website I think what they mean when they save save up to 55%, they are referring to the cost of their card v. the cost of what you would pay without the card.

There are some additional savings with some stores and restaurants. But with 50+ attractions covered, you have plenty to do.

The link above includes admission costs so you can figure out your cost with and without the card.

London, United...
Level Contributor
245 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Go Bston Card

Has anyone done the "make your own pass" bit? It looks really good as I just add the things I actually definitely want to do. It seems you can also combine it with other cities, so if I add Bos- Science Museum, Skywalk & statehouse, NYC- ESB & TotR I get it 20% cheaper than separately. I know it's not a great discount, but its better than nothing I think, for the stuff u definitely want to do...

Has anyone used it?

5. Re: Go Bston Card

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 06:17