We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Internet and other Perks!

Maine
Level Contributor
5 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Free Internet and other Perks!

This is a tip I forgot to add to my review on the Colonnade Hotel - but it is relevant to ALL hotels. Before you book a hotel, or at the very least before you arrive at the hotel, sign up for their Rewards program! Many travelers already know this, but some don't, based on the comments I've seen. Some people complain about being charged for internet when they obviously didn't bother to sign up for their hotel's rewards program that includes free internet. For example, at the Colonnade your free membership with I Prefer (iprefer.com) gives you free internet, free upgrades and early/late checkin/checkout as available, etc. Most hotels have a prominent link to their rewards program on their website. Other hotels may not display it as prominently, but if you read carefully and look for it, and pay attention to links on the reservations page, etc., you will usually find something. I've gotten a number of free nights based on points accrual on most programs too. Keep your eyes open for these good deals, special rates, and more. Not taking advantage of it is like throwing away money. :-)

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Internet and other Perks!

Thanks, it is a great tip. It is easy to sign up for loyalty cards and it saves $!

2. Re: Free Internet and other Perks!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 05:16