We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel between Fenway & Foxwood

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel between Fenway & Foxwood

We are going to the game on June 8th and then going to Foxwood the next day. Looking for an clean, reasonable priced hotel/motel just to sleep at. Any recommnedations within say 1/2 hour of Fenway?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,127 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel between Fenway & Foxwood

Assuming you are taking the Mass Pike toward Foxwoods, I'd look at Natick or Framingham. Most of the major chains (Best Western, Holiday Inn Express, etc.) have locations in Natick and/or Framingham.

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel between Fenway & Foxwood

Foxwoods is just off of 95 in Ct so I think the best bet would be to stay in a town with easy access to 95, like Braintree which has many decent hotels just about 20 minutes outside of Boston.

Here is a link to hotels in the Braintree area.

www.hotels-rates.com/Braintree/MA/usa/…

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
5,849 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel between Fenway & Foxwood

There's an EconoLodge in Sharon, right off of I-95, at Exit 9 (Route 1). It's about 35 minutes South of Boston, and right on I-95 going towards Foxwoods.

econolodge.com/…

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,741 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel between Fenway & Foxwood

Braintree has some good choices,very close to the highway.

5. Re: Hotel between Fenway & Foxwood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 05:17