We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must sees in boston

North Brunwick, NJ
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Must sees in boston

Hello,

My husband, 2mo old daughter and i will be in boston for 1day/night - what are some must sees and places to eat while we are in boston. We are foodies and like to taste what boston is best known for!

Thanks!!!

Boston
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must sees in boston

"Must-see's" really depend on your interests, but I think The Freedom Trail would be on most tourist's lists. There are hundreds of restaurants. What type of food/ambiance/price range are you looking for.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must sees in boston

For a one day/ one night visit: "Must see" visit would include:

The Freedom Trail, The Boston Public Garden and getting a bite to eat in The North End.

Enjoy

North Brunwick, NJ
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Must sees in boston

Thanks for all the suggestions! We decided to extend our stay so we wll be there for 2 nights!!!

Texas
Level Contributor
6,135 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Must sees in boston

I second all of the above!! :-)

For me my trip won't be complete without a ricotta filled cannoli from Maria's or a lobster roll from Neptune Oyster!! Both say, 'BOSTON'! to me!

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,213 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Must sees in boston

When you say "foodie" what does that mean? Do you mean you eat? I see people say this all the time but don't understand the connotation. Everyone I know eats.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Must sees in boston

Thomas, some people eat to live. Others live to eat. I'd say a foodie falls into the latter category.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Must sees in boston

If time walk in back of the Boston harbor hotel. Take a few minutes to view the old state house.

Charles street and louisberg square.

8. Re: Must sees in boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 06:17