We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

I'm leaving from Boston to NYC next July by bus. What is the most reliable and affordable bus lines company between Peter Pan or Greyhound bus lines and Bolt Bus. Can you give me any advice about it? Thank you very much.

franck

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,085 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

Bolt Bus or Megabus have $15 fares each way to NYC. I believe Greyhound and Peter Pan might match some of those fares some time. All these will get you to NYC in one piece. Do not go with the Chinese companies, assuming any of those are still in business at this writing.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,705 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

Mega bus.

Boston...
Level Contributor
100 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

We got round trip $34 from riverside station in Newton to NYC for $34 on Peter Pan

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,213 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

Lowest price would be most affordable. I would compare the prices of each and choose the least expensive.

Boston...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

Megabus has a feature that the first ticket available for any trip is available for $1. Then they increase from there. Usually you can get to NY for about $15 or $20. BoltBus is also pretty good. WiFi is spotty on all buses. The Fung Wah and Lucky Star ("Chinatown") buses have been put out of business by the Feds.

You can check out the bus companies that go to Boston here: http://www.bostonbuslist.com/

6. Re: most affordable bus lines from boston to NYC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 07:17