We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Park for Red Sox Game

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
83 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Park for Red Sox Game

So it seems most hotels are booked unless we pay $300-$400 a night! So we are thinking to stay outside of Boston & drive in for the game. Where is one of the best & cheaper lots to park near Fenway. Hoping to pay less than $30 we read about! I do wonder what is going on in Boston for those few days 6-18-6-20 ~ graduations possibly?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,340 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Park for Red Sox Game

Prudential Center. Show your ticket stub for discount.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,061 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Park for Red Sox Game

I see you already started a new thread with the answers to my questions on another thread. I see on www.lastminutetravel.com the Marriott Copley Place available for your dates at $173. It is the 3 1/2 * hotel in Back Bay. You can walk from there to Fenway. Yes, parking is expensive in the city but it is much more convenient to stay in town.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,306 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to Park for Red Sox Game

Tourists visiting. Conventions happening. Red Sox playing.

Here's a comprehensive list from the Sox site regarding parking. The Pru is a good place to park because by the time you walk back (around 15 minutes) and collect your car the traffic has abated. …mlb.com/bos/ballpark/directions/index.jsp…

Framingham...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to Park for Red Sox Game

Are you flying in? If so, skip the rental car, stay in Boston and use the "T".

Boston get's very busy this time of year; it's even hard to get decent deals through Priceline, but you could give that a shot.

Enjoy

Boston...
Level Contributor
398 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to Park for Red Sox Game

If I get stuck for parking and it's a night game, I usually park across from the Prudential Garage above Kings Bowling Alley on Dalton Street for $14. It's about a 10-15 minute walk, but it's easy to leave and avoid traffic. As mentioned, the Pru is a good option too, you just need to show your red sox ticket to get a reduced price.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,154 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to Park for Red Sox Game

I also park at the Dalton St. garage when I come in for a sox game. Where are you staying? You may just want to use the T instead of driving into the city and parking.

7. Re: Where to Park for Red Sox Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 05:18