We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston for a sports fan!

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Boston for a sports fan!

Trying to find a reasonably priced place for myself (40+ male), for a few nights within the June18-25 time frame. Could be 2 nights or it could end up being 6 nights. Need a parking spot.

Want to be a close walk to a T stop, and being close to a GREAT sports bar would be awesome too!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,370 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston for a sports fan!

Plenty of sports bars around town. Two prominent areas would be near TD Garden and Fenway Park. Boston is compact, you could visit both.

Parking is going to cost you about $35 per day. What do you consider reasonably priced accommodations?

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston for a sports fan!

HI,

Thank You. Yes I know the area some what, however I would like to be a T, or even Commuter Rail ride from downtown in order to keep the accom $$ down. Don't really want to pay 150 a night, the lower the better as long as its safe! Would rather train it in & out, want to stay away from driving/parking downtown.

3. Re: Boston for a sports fan!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 07:17