We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Have a Great Boston Summer

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,163 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
How to Have a Great Boston Summer

I stumbled upon this nice blog article about things to do in Boston in the summer:

thoughtcatalog.com/2013/…

I really want to check out the bar on top of the Revere Hotel.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Have a Great Boston Summer

Thanks Thomas, Nice find. Let's add to it with some of our favorite summer places. I love eating on patios. Here are some favorites:

Spanish tapas with a pitcher of sangria on the patio at Tapeo on Newbury Street or better still at Taberna De Haro at the St Mary's T-stop in Brookline.

My husband and I reward ourselves for a great week of getting things done by going to Coppa in the South End and spending a Friday afternoon nibbling small plates of perfection from that talented kitchen.

If we're in the mood for France, we'll settle in for a few courses at La Voile on Newbury or Petit Robert Bistro on Columbus Ave. (We prefer that patio to the one below sidewalk level near Kenmore Square.)

And, while most of our days include a walk down the Commonwealth Avenue Mall and turn in the Public Garden, we never take the beauty of those parks and the surrounding architecture for granted. Lovely places for relaxing, eating take out on a bench and people watching.

Penny

http://www.bostonzest.com/

2. Re: How to Have a Great Boston Summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2014, 06:20