We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Texas
Level Contributor
6,192 posts
193 reviews
Save Topic
Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Hello Boston!

Tomorrow we are doing a USS Constitution turn around cruise from 11:00 to 12:30. It departs from Rowe's Wharf. What's the best way to get there from the Old State house? We are hoping to catch at least part of the reading of the Declaration of Independence before headed to the wharf.

BTW.... We are having a fabulous time in Boston. We've covered a lot of territory and eaten ourselves sick! I just keep thinking I can diet the rest of the summer. ;-)

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,894 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Just go down State Street and turn right on Atlantic Avenue. Rowes Wharf is where the big arch is located on the left (about the 3rd or 4th light).

Boston
Level Contributor
6,715 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Yes, walk, following Alan's directions.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

You can also continue past Atlantic ave then follow the water to rw.

Texas
Level Contributor
6,192 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Thanks Y'all!

Happy 4th !

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Happy 4th to you too. The Old State House is a great take, enjoy.

Texas
Level Contributor
6,192 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Thanks CrossFit! We are looking forward to it!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

We've set up some good Texas-style weather for you, Teach!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,999 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Didn't you bring this weather with you last time? We love having YOU and Mr Teach her but next time leave the weather home. K?

Texas
Level Contributor
6,192 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

Funny... The Mr and I were just talking about all the sweaty smelly laundry I will have to wash when we get back home. Please feel free to resume your normal weather patterns! We were looking forward to cooler temps! LOL

Yes Forgot if I remember correctly Y'all had some unseasoningly warm temps during our 08 visit but nothing like this! We've had to go back to the hotel daily to cool down and re shower!

10. Re: Best Way to Rowe's Wharf?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 05:17