We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sushi dinner near Lenox Hotel

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
397 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sushi dinner near Lenox Hotel

Hi-After I pick my daughter up from camp-two weeks of kayaking and primitive camping, I have promised her a sushi dinner. My 88 year old mother will be with us so I would like to stay within a close walk to the hotel. The few I have found in the area are Typhoon Asian Bistro, Umai or Samurai. Anybody have and other suggestions or opinions on these? Thanks, appreciate the help and looking forward to our return to my long ago hometown.

Mentioned in this post
Typhoon Asian Bistro
Typhoon Asian Bistro
111 Reviews
Boston, MA
Umai
Umai
50 Reviews
Boston, MA
Samurai
Samurai
36 Reviews
Boston, MA
Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
590 Reviews
from US$94.50*
US$105.00
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,054 Reviews
from US$41.95*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour...
703 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Boston Whale Watching Cruise on a...
462 Reviews
from US$55.65*
Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sushi dinner near Lenox Hotel

Duozo is a short stroll from the Lenox, and is better than Typhoon, though Typhoon is practically across the street.

Never been to Umai or Samarai, but looking at their ho-hum menus, I've not been compelled to try them.

Mentioned in this post
Lenox
Lenox
Berkshires, MA
Umai
Umai
50 Reviews
Boston, MA
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
397 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sushi dinner near Lenox Hotel

Thanks-Duozo looks great.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,324 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sushi dinner near Lenox Hotel

Does it absolutely have to be sushi? There is a really great seafood restaurant close to your hotel. Atlantic Fish Company. It's a fun destination for a special meal and the food is fabulous. http://www.atlanticfishco.com/ I figure you can get decent sushi in the DFW area, but this type of seafood restaurant is harder to find.

For Sushi, I'd go with Duozo. It's about a 7 minute walk from your hotel.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
397 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sushi dinner near Lenox Hotel

Thanks Christnp but my mother and I will have dinner at Atlantic Fish Company the evening before I pick up my daughter. Sushi is her favorite, and no unfortunate but Cowtown doesn't offer the abundance of choices as our neighbors to the east :).

5. Re: Sushi dinner near Lenox Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 06:19