We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ramada boston to Natick mall

Newfoundland
Level Contributor
220 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ramada boston to Natick mall

Is there another way to get there besides driving or taxi? How far away is this mall from the Ramada Boston approximately?

Boston
Level Contributor
6,562 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ramada boston to Natick mall

It's about 25 miles. I think driving is your only practical choice.

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,006 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ramada boston to Natick mall

My first question is what is at the Natick Mall that you want to see? Maybe there's a store location closer to Boston for you.

Second, if you are determined to go to Natick Mall, there is a MetroWest Transit Authority bus from the West Natick MBTA commuter rail station, to the Natick Mall and Shoppers World along Route 9. You would need to get to South Station, and take the Worcester/Framingham line train to West Natick, then the bus to the Mall. It's a long, long trek. You would probably need 3 hours door to door. Also, the bus schedule is meant for rush hour commuting, so you'd have to plan around that as well:

www.mwrta.com/index.cfm…

So, I think Cabinet is right...it would be much easier to rent a car.

Edited: 19 July 2013, 18:19
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,319 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ramada boston to Natick mall

An other alternative would be for you to go to Logan Airport and take the Logan Express to Framingham. It's only probably a 10-minute walk to the Natick Mall. The buses run often both ways, and the trip to/from the airport is pretty quick. But you'd have to go from your hotel to the airport. massport.com/logan-airport/…Framingham.aspx

If you have a car though, driving is your best bet.

It seems as though people who want to go to the Natick Mall, do so because of the American Girl store.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ramada boston to Natick mall

I would take the commuter train to one of the Natick stops, and then a taxi to the mall. Much easier than waiting for the Lift Bus. Honestly, this is the way I'd go. Call to arrange one about an hour before your arrival in Natick. Here's the local cab company tel # (508) 872-3500

Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ramada boston to Natick mall

I have a hard time imagining there's something at the Natick mall can't be found on Newbury St, in the Prudential/Copley mall, or at the Cambridgeside Galleria.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,671 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ramada boston to Natick mall

Even if it was the shear volume of shopping available in the Framingham/Natick Area, you really need a car. Ii was designed that way.

7. Re: ramada boston to Natick mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 06:17