We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purely New England

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Purely New England

Has anyone used Purely New England tour operators? I am looking to book a fly drive 7 night stay in oct and they looked a good idea but I am finding it difficult to get in touch with them which sends worrying alarm bells ringing.

Can anyone suggest another tour company I could use? I know I could do it myself but feel I might get a cheaper deal through a tour company and I am not an expert.

Thanks

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,309 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Purely New England

I've never heard it mentioned here on the board. Is is a new company in the UK?

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,113 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Purely New England

I've never heard of them but the self-drive tours on their website seem really well thought out and just right. I don't know how these could be cheaper than booking a car and hotels yourself but I certainly understand the appeal of the convenience.

essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Purely New England

Its part of Purely Travel and Purely America apparently.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Purely New England

Why don't you tell us what you want to do, where you want to go etc and perhaps you will get some help in putting an itinerary together. If you hear back from the tour company you can then compare costs etc.

5. Re: Purely New England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2016, 20:30
6. Re: Purely New England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 05:20