We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T/subway parking

ontario
Level Contributor
83 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
T/subway parking

Is there a cost to park overnight at the stations? Is this a safe thing to do, meaning will my vehicle get vandalized? We don't have a fancy car or anything, just a mini van.?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,820 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: T/subway parking

There is a cost to park overnight at stations. Just be aware that most stations don't have parking and many that do don't allow overnight. Where specifically were you thinking of parking?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,832 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T/subway parking

Here is a list of stations that have overnight parking. If you click on the link to the particular station, you'll get the rates: mbta.com/riding_the_t/parking/default.asp…

ontario
Level Contributor
83 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T/subway parking

Thanks, that info was very helpful! We are thinking of parking at Alewife station for 3 nights while we stay in Boston, and using public transit.

Boston
Level Contributor
6,673 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: T/subway parking

I think it is fairly safe. Maybe you should ask about security overnight. Just be sure not to leave anything in view in the parked van.

Alewife is $7 a day, but I think I noticed on the sign there that it goes to $8 for subsequent nights.

Edited: 29 July 2013, 13:48
Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: T/subway parking

Alewife should be fine. I have parked there for several nights.

6. Re: T/subway parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 06:18