We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

Hi Everyone,

I am taking a Greyhound bus from Boston to Montpelier, VT and was wondering about transportation from the airport to the station. The Greyhound site isn't so great. I'm having some trouble finding the address/information. I'm assuming there is only one central Greyhound station, since when I selected my bus ticket, there was only one to choose from. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,685 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

The South Station Bus Terminal. You can take the Silver Line Bus from he Airport Terminals there.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,142 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

Greyhound is at South Station, the bus/rail station in Boston. You take the Silver Line bus from the airport to South Station:

www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/bus/routes/…

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,142 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

Sorry, I must have been typing while Alan was posting!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

Thanks so much, everybody! Always reliable!

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
22,121 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

It's great to get forum advise, but another good resource to confirm that advice and pull up on demand is google maps (maps.google.com). If you hit the train icon in the get directions section, it gives you very detailed public transit directions.

Enjoy your trip! VT is lovely. My family had a summer cabin there when I was growing up in NY. I loved it. It will be great escape from our heat and flat landscape!!

6. Re: Transportation from BOS to Greyhound Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 05:18