We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harvard Memorabilia

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Harvard Memorabilia

Can you tell me where a good place to pick up some Harvard souvenirs ie sweatshirts etc. I will not have time to get there in person and I am staying in the Backbay area.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,238 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

Quincy Market behind Faneuil Hall.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,290 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

I think the Prudential might have a kiosk too.

Boston
Level Contributor
6,253 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

You might find some in Marshall's on Boylston St. in the Back Bay. And, I'm thinking there might be some kiosk vendor selling that stuff in the Prudential Center Shopping Center.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

Thank you for the great info. So excited to visit Boston for the first time!!

Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

Any tourist trap in town. Prob won't even have to leave the airport.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

The kiosk/pushcart that I have seen in my trips to the Prudential shopping center has been located outside or very near the entrance to Legal Seafood...they have Harvard and BC shirts.....possibly MIT as well.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

All the suggestions are good but if you want a greater selection, can you not squeeze your itinerary to find an hour and head to Harvard coop. The red line will take you to harvard square in 10 mins and the coop is just across the road so it need not take that long.

I think there is also a store opposite Ruth chris steakhouse beside omni Parker house hotel - cant remember the name (hopefully locals will help) but sells Harvard, Red Sox etc memorabilia.

Happy shopping

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
20,880 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

Yes, go to the Harvard Coop. It's right in Harvard Square and is a nice store in general for other shopping as well.

Your prior post indicates that you are spending several days in Boston. Heading to Harvard would really be worth it. It's really super close and Harvard Square is fun.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,588 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

Yes, Harvard Square is worth visiting if you have time. Lots of shops and restaurants and picturesque Harvard Yard. Of course, as others have pointed out, you can't throw a stick in most touristy areas without hitting a kiosk selling Harvard stuff.

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,026 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Harvard Memorabilia

if you can't make it to Harvard Square, you can buy all the souvenirs you want online on the Coop's website: www.thecoop.com