We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from the airport to Revere Hotel using the T

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Slippery Rock...
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How to get from the airport to Revere Hotel using the T

Hi,

I have been in Boston before but never had to use the T to travel from the airport to our hotel. Can anyone help me navigate how to use the T from the airport to our hotel (Revere Hotel, Boston Commons area)? I will be traveling with my husband and two teenagers.

Thank you kindly!

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
5,781 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from the airport to Revere Hotel using the T

with four people and luggage, you really should consider taking a taxi instead. It won't be much more money and it will be a lot more convenient.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from the airport to Revere Hotel using the T

You can start by taking the free silverline from the terminal to south station. From there if you don't have much luggage you can walk under 15 minutes. Otherwise I'd hop in cab for under ten bucks from south station.

Mbta.com

Alberta
Level Contributor
81 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from the airport to Revere Hotel using the T

Jumping in here....can anyone advise as to approximate cab fare for this particular route?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,332 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get from the airport to Revere Hotel using the T

Around $35 with toll and tip.

5. Re: How to get from the airport to Revere Hotel using the T

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 06:21