We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggages for taxis

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
835 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Luggages for taxis

Planning to take a taxi from Logan Airport to back bay. Can taxi takes in 4 x 60" luggages? How much does it cost to get from Logan to Back Bay?

Thanks

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggages for taxis

not sure I understand this correctly - you are saying you have 4 suitcases each at 60 inches - 5feet tall? Really?

Subject to you clarifying above, I'd imagine Logan to Back Bay (again depends where in Back Bay) is probably $35 or so.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
835 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggages for taxis

I mean a total of width/height/depth according to Jetblue rules.

Will taxi be able to fit?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,031 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggages for taxis

I imagine if it meets the airline requirements it'll fit in a taxi.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggages for taxis

that wasn't clear to me from your original post. In that case, you should be fine - they should fit.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luggages for taxis

Luggage really needs to fit in the trunk. If the driver allows you to store some inside, tip him well.

6. Re: Luggages for taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 05:19