We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage for half a day?

Illinois
Level Contributor
312 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage for half a day?

Two of our party of 3 will arrive 5 hrs earlier and would like to take a quick look around Boston, but don't want to take luggage with them. I've read that Rowe Water Taxi will store it, but am wondering if the hotels allow storage, if you're not a guest. I read some posts from 2009 that say the Hilton or Hyatt will let you store luggage and wonder if that is still the case. Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,177 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage for half a day?

Don't know. May be easier to call and update our information.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,997 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage for half a day?

I happened to be in town on Saturday and Hennessey's Irish pub near Fanieul Hall had a sign "bag check $4". There was a big event on City Hall Plaza where bags were not allowed. So I don't know if it is an everyday occurrence, but it may be worth a call

Illinois
Level Contributor
312 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage for half a day?

Thanks for the tip! I will check it out.

4. Re: Luggage storage for half a day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 05:18