We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
19,228 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

I need to drop off a friend at Boston's Logan Airport on Thursday, and we're thinking of a last lobster roll before she gets on her flight back to San Francisco. But I'm not flying, so is there a Legal outlet before security at any of the terminals?

Mentioned in this post
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
Ostra
££££, Seafood
James Hook & Company
££ - £££, American, Seafood, Soups
Neptune Oyster
££ - £££, American, Seafood, Soups
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,793 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

There's a Legal C Bar pre-security in terminal B on the AA side.

Boston and...
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

Right. Unfortunately, in Terminal C, where JetBlue and half of United gates are, recent renovations, which are wonderful in most respects, moved Legal's to airside.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

Parking has really been a pain at Logan. Central parking has been closed at times.

The seaport district may be a better option and to make it real easy, your friend could take the silverline after eating to Logan.

Mentioned in this post
Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
3,103 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

I flew out of Terminal C on Friday (and into terminal C last night) and as the other posters mentioned, Legal Seafoods is just past security. Perhaps the option at terminal B is worth exploring.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,867 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

terminal C "Legal" restaurant has views of gates at Terminal C and E

Boston...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

Too bad about Legal's at C moving inside. It used to have a nice view of the runway and water.

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
19,228 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

CrossFit, this is a great idea, but unfortunately, my friend is not a frequent flier, so wants me with her until she goes through security to her gate.

So it looks like Terminal B is it. We should have time, as we're driving in from Southern Vermont, and I'm allowing 3+ hours for the drive, and arriving at the airport 2 hours prior to the flight. We'll have her boarding pass printed, so that timing should work, yes?

Mentioned in this post
Vermont
Vermont
United States
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

Terminal b has a parking garage. It's been a few years but I recall the legals at b being small with no view.

9. Re: Legal Seafood at Logan... before security?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 06:20