We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boston red sox tickets

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
boston red sox tickets

I will be visiting boston 1-7 oct and would really love to see a baseball game. Can anyone advise me how I could get ticketd

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
590 Reviews
from US$94.50*
US$105.00
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,054 Reviews
from US$41.95*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour...
703 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Boston Whale Watching Cruise on a...
462 Reviews
from US$55.65*
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boston red sox tickets

Stubhub!!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boston red sox tickets

The Boston Red Sox will be playing in a division play-off series in October, so tickets will be hard to come by and more expensive than the regular season, just so you are prepared. Home games (played at Fenway Park in Boston) will only be on the 4th, 5th and 10th. The regular season will be over then.

3. Re: boston red sox tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 01:35
Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,332 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boston red sox tickets

You will probably have a difficult time getting tickets for the Division playoffs, and the prices are double what regular season costs. If you are determined to see a game, check stub hub or Ace tickets as mentioned and be prepared to pay.

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,950 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: boston red sox tickets

Should you not be able to get baseball tickets, you could get a bit of a feel for the game and a good dose of Red Sox fever by catching a game in a good sports bar w/large screen TVs. Better yet around Fenway for the pre-game experience.

Another suggestion, FWIW... To get a sense of an American sport experience, maybe try to catch a football game. I don't have schedules but easy enough to find. They usually play on Saturday afternoons. Local college teams include Boston College, Boston Univ, Harvard, and I think Northeastern and Tufts have teams as well. Some may scoff, but even High school football can be fun and a unique experience. We were in Scotland a couple years back and went to a local Highland Games. Sat with some locals, drank vast quantities of scotch (don't try that here) and just had the greatest time!

Mentioned in this post
Harvard
Harvard
Massachusetts
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
Georgia
Level Contributor
2,950 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: boston red sox tickets

And it goes without saying, IF you can find Red Sox tickets for the playoffs; it just might end up being the greatest sports event you'll ever experience. Every Sox game at Fenway is a happening!

7. Re: boston red sox tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 05:18