We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Feedback

Luxembourg City...
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary Feedback

Hello, my girlfriend and I (30 y/o) will be in Boston next week for ~24 hours and have put together the tentative itinerary below. Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated, especially on TBD items. Thanks in advance for your time!

2 PM - flight lands; usually we are able to get our luggage, go through Global Entry passport check/customs, and be on our way out of airports within 30 minutes; hopefully Boston is as efficient as our other experiences

3-3:30 PM - hotel check-in near Fenway Park (buffer plus ~30-min. T trip from the airport)

4 PM - hopefully we can get tickets for a Fenway Park Tour, check out the Back Bay area, Boston Public Library, go to a top restaurant for dinner (TBD)

8 PM - watch the Red Sox beat the Tigers at an awesome bar (TBD), then some late-night shenanigans and grub (also TBD)

8 AM next day - walk around Harvard/Cambridge for a couple hours

10 AM - Freedom Trail walk (Boston Common Park, Massachusetts State House, Beacon Hill, North End, Bunker Hill) hopefully with time to go in Paul Revere's house and the USS Constitution; lunch (TBD)

3 PM - pickup rental car in downtown and head out before traffic gets nasty

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,884 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary Feedback

Actually sounds quite doable. Hopefully by next week, the Federal Government will have its act together and the USS Constitution will be reopened.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
185 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary Feedback

You may want to confirm that Fenway is doing tours durin g the series, there is a ton of media involved and hopefully since the series is two games here, three games in Detroiit, there will be no need for a game at Fenway next weekend, unless it is the World Series ! There is plenty to do in the Back Bay area, wear good walking shoes. For restaurants, if you are a Steak person, I always like Abe & Louies, Stephanies has a nice menu and is quite good. If the Sox are playing, any bar on Boylston St will be a good time. Fenway Park area would be madness so you may want to be a few blocks away especially if the sox win the series that night.

Texas
Level Contributor
6,185 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary Feedback

What a great time to visit Boston and the iconic Fenway Park!! The Mr and I are glued to the TV as I write!

I'm not sure where you're headed next, but I bet when you leave you'll wish you had more time in Boston!

Happy planning and I hope you enjoy your trip!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,399 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary Feedback

Just curious. What day are you visiting?

5. Re: Itinerary Feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 05:18