We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wrentham Village outlets

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Wrentham Village outlets

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering whats the best way to get to Wrentham village besides Grayline?, they don't give enough time there! Would a taxi cost a smal fortune??

Thanking you :)

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,050 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

Yes, a taxi from Boston would be a small fortune. Where are you staying? A possibility is to take the commuter rail to a nearby town (it doesn't go to Wrentham) & get a cab from there.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,424 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

How about renting a car?

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

Thanks for getting back to me, We're staying in the Lenox.. any suggestions would be great :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,742 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

I'm with Alan. Rent a car. That way, you don't have to keep to the Gray Line schedule. You can also stop for dinner on the way back or do other exploring. A cab would be out of the question . If you try Hotwire or Priceline for car rental, you might be able to get a good deal on a one-day rental.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

Thanks for reply, I was gonna rent a car but I'd be a bit nervous driving on other side, It would be the best option I guess :)

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

Ya I guess Ill have a look and see whtas on offer there, time would be our own then, thanks a million for yer replysvery helpful :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

You better get there before they open.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,492 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

use Google MAPS to Locate "Wrentham Village"

should take 45 - 60 mins each way

Also 9 miles south on I - 495 exit 12

is LLBEAN.COM / retail store at "Mansfield Crossing"

great for outdoor clothing.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,742 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

It's mostly highway driving, so you should be okay.

Recommend that you do it on a weekday. You'll need to plan around rush hour, especially heading back, but the stores themselves are 100% more peaceful and less crowded on weekdays. Even though you're going against the tide both ways, 128 can clog up between 3:30-6:30ish. When I want to go to the outlets myself, I take a day off Tuesday-Thursday and go down for the opening at 10 and try to get out by 3. If you've never been and want to go to every store, you might plan a longer day and have dinner somewhere nearby and head back around 7.

Sign up for their VIP lounge online and get their special coupons, which are often better than the coupons in the AAA coupon book. The VIP lounge also gets you the coupon book too.

Have fun!

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
19 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wrentham Village outlets

Hi Shelloc, two years ago, we also stayed in the Lenox and went to Wrentham. As there are four of us, we hired a car from Hertz ( approx 20min walk from hotel ) in Park Plaza. I think it cost around e35 incl a sat nav. It meant we were'nt tied to bus schedules, etc. Also when we returned, I simply pulled in outside the Lenox, the rest jumped out, unloaded the car , and I returned it to Hertz. As a previous contributor said, it's approx 45mins to Wrentham. Very handy also to be able to leave your purchases in the car while walking around, it's quite a big place. Check out the "Solas" bar in the Lenox for good bar food and Guinness!! Enjoy.