We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

Not sure if anyone is familiar with getting Red Sox ticketing.... but just looking for advice on where to get tickets cheap. I saw bleacher seats online for $30, but just wondering if we can grab cheaper ones while we're there.

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
5,849 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

Cheaper how? Do you want better seats for cheap? Those bleacher seats for $30 are list price, so you aren't going to find cheaper, unless you want standing room for $10?

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
2,062 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

For some mid-week games, bleacher seats are available for around $10:

stubhub.com/boston-red-sox-tickets/…

You won;t find that on the weekends however.

Houston, Texas...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

Ohh. Not sure if there are people selling them cheaper at the actual games. Thanks for the replies!

Boston...
Level Contributor
141 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

Tickets are going for $29 and up on aceticket.com. Not sure what the fees are compared to where you are looking, but you may want to check it out. Depending on where your $30 seats are, there may be better options for similar prices on aceticket or stubhub.

As for scalping them at the park, you can do so, but you won't know the prices till you get there. And if it's a really nice day, they are likely to be pricey.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

It's also not legal here.

Boston...
Level Contributor
405 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

$30 for a Saturday game seems like a decent price. Weather will be a big factor whether if the price will drop or go up.

College students can get $9 standing room seats, which is the cheapest price at Fenway, but I'm not sure if that applies to you.

I know when we visit baseball stadiums on vacation, we usually buy at the gate the day of. However, I've actually never done that at Fenway. It's a lot harder and the wait is usually long, and you may not get tickets. I would buy online in advance. Keep an eye on the price, and then buy when the price is right. The Red Sox website, Stub Hub, and Ace Tickets are the 3 biggest sources for tickets.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

I'd grab the bleacher seats. It's nice sitting out there. You will not do better than that price

8. Re: Boston Red Sox Game Tickets for April 5th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 06:15