We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upscale suite-style hotel?

Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
upscale suite-style hotel?

I am looking for a more upscale hotel (not a best western etc....) that offers suites organized as a central living room area and 3-4 bedrooms off the living room. Bathrooms can be shared, but I can't find anything other than rooms side by side.

Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,245 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: upscale suite-style hotel?

I doubt if you'll find anything in Boston with 3-4 bedrooms, but you can try. Suite hotels are the Marriott Custom House, the Elliott and Doubletree on Soldiers Field Road (kind of an inconvenient location).

Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,697 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: upscale suite-style hotel?

I do not believe that Boston has any hotel with suites with 3-4 bedrooms either. I don't know if it meets your standard of upscale, but some of the Marriott Residence Inns offer 2 bedroom suites with 2 bathrooms. For the possibility of more bedrooms, you should consider renting an apartment, or more likely, a house.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
24,531 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: upscale suite-style hotel?

4 bedroom apartments are a rarity in the city. You might try some of the executive short term apartment rental type places. They could probably arrange for daily maid service if desired.

Another option might be to look for a smallish B&B where you can book all the rooms.

Good luck. This is a tall order

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: upscale suite-style hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:17