We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast/Dinner

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reisterstown MD
Level Contributor
391 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast/Dinner

Does anyone have a favorite place for breakfast? Also, we are heading to the Red Sox game tomorrow night. Any suggestions on dinner before? Hoping to get some great seafood and chowder!

Boston
Level Contributor
6,347 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

Eastern Standard and Island Creek Oyster Bar are great restaurants 5 minutes from Fenway, but at this late in the game you probably can't get a reservation. Summer Shack on Dalton Street is about a 15 minute walk from Fenway and you can get seafood and chowder there. Atlantic Fish is a nicer seafood restaurant on Boylston about 15 to 20 minutes from Fenway.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,779 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

For coffee and pastry or a breakfast sandwich, I love Cafe Vanille on Charles Street. Add for sit down, bacon and eggs type place, I really don't have a downtown favorite.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

Where are you staying?

Reisterstown MD
Level Contributor
391 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

We are stating at Marriott Copley

Worcester, MA
Destination Expert
for Dordogne
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

For breakfast try Thornton's on Huntington. It's across from the Prudential Center and a couple of blocks up from Copley Square; very reasonable and very good.

jhgrady

Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

Stephanie's on Newbury makes a killer bloody mary.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

I agree with the Summer Shack for lunch/dinner and Thorntons for breakfast. Try the fish tacos at SS. I'm not a fan of their chowder personally.

8. Re: Breakfast/Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:15