We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Fenway

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
41 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Fenway

I know the question has been asked before but I'm not quite seeing what I need. We are staying at the Buckminster from a Saturday through a Tuesday (with a Red Sox game on Sunday afternoon because what could be more perfect than a Sunday afternoon at Fenway, right?) and need restaurant recommendations for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, quick nightcaps. Nothing fancy, within walking distance of the hotel, and so on. What are your favorites, all?

BTW, are the restaurants/pubs around Fenway outside the gates always open or just on game days? Dumb question? I've never been in that area except for a game. Go Sox!

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Fenway

Busy Bee Restaurant, 1046 Beacon Street, Brookline (super casual, diner-style neighborhood place with quirky --very early--dinner hours; great for breakfast).

Eastern Standard and Island Creek Oyster Bar, both on Commonwealth Avenue in the Hotel Commonwealth.

Petit Robert, also on Commonwealth, about a block away toward downtown.

Trattoria Toscana, very small Italian place at 130 Jersey Street.

All the places I know of are full-time restaurants.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,297 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Fenway

The bars and restaurants are open during non game days/times as well. Cask n Flagon and Boston Beer Works are two bars in the Fenway area.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,172 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Fenway

UBurger, Tasty Burger, Citizen Oyster Bar, Jerry Remy's, Bleacher Bar, Game On, Sweet Cheeks, Sweet Caroline, are just a few other casual Fenway locations.

You're very close to Back Bay, which has a multitude of restaurants as well. I assume you will be out and not near the hotel all the time.

4. Re: Restaurants near Fenway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 07:15