We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to kill time with luggage..

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Good place to kill time with luggage..

Landing about 9 am and can't drop off luggage til 1.. Where is a good brunch / lunch place to hang out with our bags? We will be staying in south end area.

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,583 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

Surprised the hotel won't let you store your luggage with them. Where in the South End are you staying? Sitting in my office looking out the window at the South End as I type.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
22,789 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

I'm assuming it's a vacation apartment rental. Which day of the week is this?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

Yes it's a apartment rental. Friday is the day of the week.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

Take the Rowes Wharf Water Taxi from the Airport and they'll store your luggage.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

Thank you! I'll check it out. :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

Usually, when I rent a vacation apartment, the owner will let us drop our luggage, so long as any previous renters have already left. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

Maybe no one is leaving that day, and you gain access as soon as you get there. It's happened to me more often than not.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

Yes I did that already. They can't accommodate us until at the earliest 1 due to thd previous renters leaving that day and then the apartment has to be cleaned. :/

8. Re: Good place to kill time with luggage..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 07:21