We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July in Boston

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Hartford...
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
Save Topic
4th of July in Boston

I'll be in Maine July 1-3 so on the way home I figured we would stop in Boston to view the fireworks.We'll be staying at the Embassy Suites in Waltham and should get there around 3 pm on the fourth. From what I've read so far it seems the least crowded spot to view fireworks is on the Cambridge side. I am just not sure where in Cambridge are the best spots that would be open to the public. Any advice anyone can give me on locations for viewing and parking would be greatly appreciated.

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,128 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July in Boston

You can park at the CambridgeSide Galleria and walk to the river.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,335 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July in Boston

Kendall square area for parking then find a spot on memorial drive.

3. Re: 4th of July in Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16