We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T Fares Go Up Today

Boston
Level Contributor
6,576 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
T Fares Go Up Today

Details here:

boston.com/business/…

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,452 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

No matter how you look at it, the $19 (formerly $18) unlimited 7-day pass is a BARGAIN!

London, United...
Level Contributor
468 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

I'll have to budget an extra $4! Amazing value compared with London and probably most other major cities.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,221 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

My monthly commuter rail pass is $289 (up from $275), plus $4 per day to park. But my train this morning was only 15 minutes late, so I really have no reason to complain. . . . :-)

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

Ugh the commuter rail fare is so ridiculous. Diva, does your company let you pay for your pass pre-tax?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,221 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

Yes, beagle they do. Which is nice. My commuter line doesn't even get weekend service, yet we pay the same as the ones that do. That makes no sense to me.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

Yeah, my dh used to take the green bush line which doesn't run on the weekends I know. At least your work gives you some sort of break. Small consolation though.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,491 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

Fares will go up again.

8. Re: T Fares Go Up Today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:17