We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FlipKey

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
M B
Charlotte
Level Contributor
47 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
FlipKey

Have anyone used FlipKey recently? I have never used that site and wanted an idea before I booked something. Saw some posts from several years ago but nothing recent. Thanks for your help.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,049 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: FlipKey

I've never heard of problems. Flipkey is owned by TripAdvisor, I think. Many of the listings are on VRBO and/or Homeaway as well. It is not an agency, so experiences vary depending upon the individual owners.

Do your usual homework. Ask about the unit on forums, read reviews, google the address, talk to the owner if possible, etc. The standard advice with any holiday rentals is not to wire money. Pay by check or credit card. Exception is a bank transfer from your account to the owner's account. But that happens more often for international rentals.

2. Re: FlipKey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 07:15