We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Red Sox game

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
172 reviews
Save Topic
First Red Sox game

My family 2 adults 2 teenage girls over from liverpool uk are going to see our first baseball game on Friday 22nd - Red Sox vs Seattle mariners. Any top tips to get the most of our experience eg what time shall we get there do we go straight to our seats Etc ...we are getting sooooo excited😊

Boston
Level Contributor
955 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Red Sox game

If you're not pressed for time I would get there around when gates open (90 minutes before start time if I remember right) and take in the scene on Yawkey Way and the whole atmosphere of a major US sporting event. When you get in the park, I'd go right to your seats just to see where they are, snap a couple photos, then walk around a bit.

Also, I've never done this but I think they do something for first time fans where you can get some first timers items from a guest services booth. Probably nothing of value but might be an extra little thing, but I have no first-hand knowledge of this I just read about it at some point. I'm sure www.redsox.com will have that info if it still is done.

2. Re: First Red Sox game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 07:17