We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North End Lunch Reservation for Group of 10

Lighthouse Point...
Level Contributor
994 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
North End Lunch Reservation for Group of 10

We will be arriving on a Friday morning and staying at Bricco suites. I would like to make a lunch reservation for our group of 10 in the North End. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Boston...
Level Contributor
561 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North End Lunch Reservation for Group of 10

Consider Quattro or Lucia, both on Hanover Street.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,730 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North End Lunch Reservation for Group of 10

Riccardos.

Lighthouse Point...
Level Contributor
994 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North End Lunch Reservation for Group of 10

Thanks! i will begin by checking these out although I am specifically looking for a place that will accept a reservation and I don't think Quattro does so that is out. Please keep suggestions coming! i just made our dinner reservations and am finding out a party of 10 in the North End is a challenge!

4. Re: North End Lunch Reservation for Group of 10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 07:16