We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cohn Restaurant Group Anniversary

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Cohn Restaurant Group Anniversary

Cohn restaurant group anniversary will have several of their restaurants serving 3-course meals for 2008 ($20.08) from Jam 2 through Jan 10. Here is the site for the menus:

cohnrestaurants.com/cohn/…savethedate.htm

And yes, I made my reservations before posting this!

San Diego
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cohn Restaurant Group Anniversary

Thanks PB. Thanks for the heads up. We got a Cohn gift card for the holidays and I think I'll consider this deal to stretch it. So what menu will you be choosing from? Happy new year!

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cohn Restaurant Group Anniversary

Some of the best restaurants in San Diego for those of you who aren't familiar with the Cohn group. I'm also on their mailing list, and the hardest part is deciding which one to visit first. Thanks so much for posting this!

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cohn Restaurant Group Anniversary

I'm heading to the three I have yet to try: Thee Bungalow, Gaslamp Stripclub, and Dakota. Also, the corkage fee for most of their restaurants is $15.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,684 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cohn Restaurant Group Anniversary

pbhomey, We have enjoyed Thee Bungalow but haven't gone since it became one of the Cohn restaurants. They used to have a Sunday night "special" menu. It is a cozy romantic place!We hope you like it too!

5. Re: Cohn Restaurant Group Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 11:18