We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining with Shamu?

vancouver
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Topic
Dining with Shamu?

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has been to Dining with Shamu? If they would recommend it or not. If so would you go to the Breakfast or Lunch? I was thinking of the Breakfast myself for the 6 and 8 year old boys!

Thanks

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining with Shamu?

We did the dinner as it had more detailed trainer talk and information. We loved it - adults and kids. The food was better than we expected and the kids thought it was so neat to watch Shamu swim around as we ate.

San Diego
Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining with Shamu?

We did breakfast, it was cool, nothing earthshattering but something to say we did. The food was descent.

vancouver
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining with Shamu?

thanks

Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining with Shamu?

Last year my family and I did the breakfast with the dolphins. Granted it was at the sea world in san antonio but I would think they would be the same type of thing, anyways It was great! Lots of feeding the animals without other guests (besides the ones who did this too)in the park and alot of behind the scenes type of things. There was about 25 other people doing the breakfast with us, it was so exciting. With most of the dining extras you get priority seating at the shows, just remember to keep your badge/lanyard thingie. Whatever you choose it will be very rememorable experience for your family. Just make sure you charge up your cameras before you go lol, my mistake.

5. Re: Dining with Shamu?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 22:15